Thursday, October 13, 2011

crackers

Made another round of cheese cracker with a proper oven during my stay at Subang.  It came out perfect at the beginning...  Then me and my itchy fingers, left it 'slightly' longer in the oven.  So some turned out a bit over burned.  I think I didn't leave it to chill in the fridge long enough. This round, the crackers was oiler then before.  The "mister" said that he prefers the new batch.

crackers by melmok
photo by melmok on Flickr.

After finishing with the baking of the cheese cracker, I did the rosemary cracker.
It smells wonderful, and I love it too! Didn't add the sesame seed and the dried onions flakes. But I'll definitely add it in the next round.  I'm going cracker crazy.....


I can't wait to try out the rest of Ellie's cracker recipe!
While I was hunting for some cracker recipes, I stumble to her Cheese Cracker recipe.
Then I got excited with her Rosemary Cracker cos i loovveee..... rosemary...

note to self: need to cut my crackers nicer and evenly.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3 comments:

Elayne said...

I want to try some!!!!

MelMok said...

which one...?

Elayne said...

Both !!! I love rosemary and cheese! Since you said the next round you gonna add sesame seed and dried onions which I don't like so I better try it now! Or perhaps if you can make one batch without those for me??