Wednesday, July 17, 2013

neocell

okay.. 
so I've purchase my collagen supplements from iHerb.com.

I was hunting/researching for some supplements for my knee problem and found out that there is collagen supplements for cartilage problems. So I went around town to hunt for collagen Type2. Unfortunately, I couldn't find any here in Malaysia for joints problems except glucosamine.
I am consuming glucosamine so am thinking of giving Type2 collagen a try. Surprisingly, the orthopedic that I went to see told me not to bother buying glucosamine as he does not believe it would help. 

So as I was saying, there's lot of glucosamine on the racks and nothing on collagen. Collagen for beauty was plentiful. Collagen for joints... only 1. A box of collagen drink mainly for beauty but on the side, it does help with joints. Was very tempted to purchase it as the shop was having a Buy2 Free1 promo. A box with 8 bottles in it cost RM 219.90. 1 bottle = RM18.35

Then I reminded my self, that I should buy what I really need even thou this collagen drink kills 2 birds with 1 stone. Maybe I should give it a try... later in future.


So, made the order with iHerb on the 7th July. Then I realized that I was also running out of sunscreen for my face. My plan was to buy MVO sunscreen when this current one runs out but the price keeps holding me back. It's pretty pricey if you ask me but the review is very intriguing to me. 

Anyways, I canceled my order and reordered my purchases with an additional Badger Sunscreen Stick (which i think i'm going to regret) and a box of  collagen Type1&3 on the 10th July.
On the 12th July, I received the tracking number and the package came on the 16th JULY! Don't you love DHL....
Yay...!!


Collagen for joints... #iherb by melmok
photo by melmok



and 2 extra samples...
upload by melmok
photo by melmok


So let's wait for a month and see if the collagen Type2 helps.

If you're gonna purchase from iherb for the first time. You can use this discoubt code LCZ161 and get to save $5 off from your purchase or a $10 off if you purchase above $40. 



-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: