Friday, January 24, 2014

mvo

I've finally got my hands on MVOrganics products. Been dying to try their sunscreen since reading from vivawomen's review years ago. 2 sets of the MVO Everyday Essentials Travel Kit to be exact. 1 with the MVO Exfoliating Cleaner and 1 with the MVO Cleanser. I couldn't decide which 'tint' to get for the sunscreen, so I took the MVO Everyday Coverage Light Tint and Medium Tint.




Took advantage of the 20% promo that they had, manage to save USD 12 per kit. But due to unforeseen circumstances, the package that had arrive to my borderlinx address was damage.  I had to pay extra USD30 so they could send it back to get a replacement from MVO.  I was a bit upset as they could have just refuse the package if they knew it was already damage in the first place. That would save me some $$ and time as well. Writing back and forth to borderlinx was also a pain in the bu*t. 

The customer service from MVO was quick and responsive.  On the other hand, I had to wait at least a day for each enquiry and process with Borderlinx.  I guess I won't be getting my MVO products throu Borderlinx in future.

When my package arrived, I realize I had an extra 2 tiny small bottles of Pacific Face Oil. Yay...!!

I've been using their 4 steps care for the pass week. I just love their sunscreen. MVO Everyday Coverage to be exact.  I really wanted to fall in love with their cleansers but I can't help but to use back my Suki Exfoliating cleanser and foaming cleanser on the 3rd day after using it.  The very first time I tried their cleanser, I felt as thou I was in a balinese spa / message center.

Guess it's the smell of the oils in their products.  I am getting use to the smell but I guess I prefer the refreshing smell of the lemongrass when I wash my face.  A wake me up, perky smell in the morning makes wonders especially when I'm in lack of sleep. 

I'm also getting use to using oil on my face as moisturizer. It doesn't leave a greasy oily look on my face and I haven't had any breakouts so far... 

The MVO Everyday Coverage sunscreen,  Light and Medium tint works well on my face. I'm actually mixing both at the moment. The medium tint gives me a tinnnyyy littllleee tan on my face, where else the Light tint gives a slightlyyyyy yellowish face. 

I realize that after using the face oil and the sunscreen on my face. My face is not oily as I expected it to be. Double yay!!


Anyways, my next step is to use my SUKI products with the MVO sunscreen and see if there's any breakouts or differences on my face. 


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: