Friday, September 9, 2005

sick of being sick

I’m sick of being sick. I’ve been having fever off and on… not to mention the coughing. Freaking doctor. He gave me painkillers that can last up to 6 months. The fever medication doesn’t work. Nothing for my coughing!
Go in. Tell him what you think you have. He look at you. Scribble some notes, look at you then give you a lecture on the danger of smoking. After that, you can go get your medication and your Mc.
No improvement on my fever, worst on the coughing. Went to the same clinic the next day, a different doctor.
Same freaking thing. The only difference is there was no lecture on anything. Stared at me for a moment, scribble some notes again. Told her that the medication is not working … and my throat was killing me. She smiled and told me that she’ll give me something stronger. What kinda medication did I get. MORE PAINKILLERS!
Geeeshhhhh…. What is wrong with these doctors!? I’m going to see another panel doctor.

No comments: