Friday, August 4, 2006

why...


checking
Originally uploaded by melmok.
Found out that I could have gotten a better deal for the package of 350D yesterday.
I could have save RM350++ and could have gotten a nice lowpro sling bag. Damn!!...
#!$@%^*@#

Have only managed to try out the camera last weekend. And I sucked at it with that camera. Well, I guess its practice, practice, and practice….

I wish I could say that “I can’t wait to go Phuket!!’ all excited and stuffs.
But I can’t. I wonder why. Everyone is all hype up with the trip and I’m the only that don’t feel a thing. It’s not like I’m not looking forward to Phuket, it’s just that I don’t feel excited about it at all. More into worrying about taking care of the brand new camera that I’m going to bring along to the trip. I WANNA take nice pictures!...

And on top of that, I’m starting to feel that I’m wasting my time here in this company. I’m testing my patience’s and it’s running out week by week.
Where can I find a job that pays me what I’m getting now and get to do what I wanna do that is designing what I wanna design, take pictures and travel. LOL…

Tonight I shall go back and have a early night and dream about it!.
And that’s if I can sleep early tonight!

No comments: