Thursday, May 14, 2009

live show

The thing about not having Star World channel available to you is that you have to depend on normal tv station.

And I’ve been watching American Idol at normal tv station. I’m not complaining. The slight problem with normal tv station is that they don’t do live telecast. It’s shown a day later.  I have no problems with that as long as I get to watch it.

Don’t you hate it when people tell you the whole juicy snippets of the show before you get the chance to watch it. It just kills the moment/experience/excitement of watching the show. There’s no more suspension when you watch it….. you get what I mean?

During this time around, all I have to do is avoid certain radio station in the morning while driving and keep away from the newspaper for that day.

So my news updates would be a day delayed.

You see, I’ve been listening to Station A for as long as I can remember. Every morning, while driving to work and being stuck at the traffic jam.

When it comes to American idol season, they would talk about how great or crappy the contestant performed. After a while of listening to it, it killed my suspense’s when I watch the show.

So when it comes to the idol season, I would stop listening to Station A. I would switch to Station B. I guess the Idol fever was everywhere, even Station B was talking about the performance of the contestant of the American Idol.

Until recently, I found a new station. Let’s call it Station C. It was a pretty cool station. It played songs from the 70s to the 90s ….  Mixture of different genre.  Every morning I get to exercise my brain cells.  Get to listen to a bit of world updates.  I am a happy customer.

I thought I found a great station.  Great music, no unwanted news.  And I get to watch my American idol on my fave tv station.

Not till a few hours ago!

Out of the blues, the “wonderful’ DJ at station C decided to tell his listeners about the latest news of the American Idol.

I thought I was listening to a radio station that does not talk about any thing on American Idol. And I gave station C an extra point.

Now that I know who is going to be voted off even before I can watch the performance. There’s no more suspension.


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: