Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Sunday's homemade chicken rice

basic ingredients by melmok
photo by melmok on Flickr.


Had craving for chicken rice last weekend and I wanted to fine tune the previous chicken rice that I have made a month back.

This time around I added some chinese dried mushroom and yellow ginger.

basic ingredients by melmok
photo by melmok on Flickr.


Well, the yellow ginger was by mistaken. I accidentally slice the whole yellow ginger and didn't want to waste it. So I decided to julienne the whole piece and add t to the pot.

homemade chicken rice by melmok
photo by melmok on Flickr.

It turned out well....  I should have added more ginger to it though. Then I would have been superb. :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: