Tuesday, April 26, 2005

blogging

I found this quit interesting...

"You may be blogging, but is anyone reading?
It has been said that blogging is like a tree falling in the woods. If no one is there to hear the tree, did it make a sound? And if no one reads your blog, did you deliver a message? There's not much point to blogging if no one is reading, is there? That is never a problem on Multiply, and that's why it's the best blogging site around."

Well, partly I think it's true but then again I don't really think so, to me at least. I just wanna express myself. LET ME EXPRESS MYSELF! With out any one judging me.

But then again, even with blogging. Like anyone I know will read this, I’m still not really expressing myself. Hmm….
Why do i feel so confined ..... I’m really contradicting my self here….

Sigh....time to chill.

No comments: