Tuesday, April 24, 2012

simple weekend lunch

Made dried noodles with stir fried beef on the weekend. On top of that, I couldn't help myself to make another round of herbal chicken since I have a quarter of chicken before I restock some fresh meat for the coming week.

This dried noodles recipe is really easy. Normally the 'mr' would whip this meal up when we're lazy to head out for lunch. Cook the noodles, chop some fresh shallots, add some pepper, cook garlic oil, a spoon full of oyster sauce and mix it all up.
  by melmok
photo by melmok

  by melmok
photo by melmok


This time around I made a stir fried beef to go with it.
  by melmok
photo by melmok

  by melmok
photo by melmok

  by melmok
photo by melmok


Mix it up and you have a yummy fast lunch.
  by melmok
photo by melmok


Plus my mouth watering herbal chicken that would keep me alert for the day.
steam herbal chicken by melmok
photo by melmok





-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: