Tuesday, May 15, 2012

DIY Siew Yok

DIY Siew Yok by melmok
photo by melmok


I totally forgotten about my roast pork belly post.
My mom passed me a pack of seasoning and ask me to try out this easy peasy chinese roast pork belly. Rub some rough sea salt on the skin and season the rest of the meat with the seasoning for at least 8 hrs.
Then take out the sea salt out and grill it,
1st round, 2nd round, and after the 3rd round I manage to estimate the time for each size of the pork belly.

It turned out deli....ciouss...! It taste exactly like how it's suppose to taste like except it's juicier.
The only set back is that I was getting sick of the pork belly.

From the packaging, this seasoning is meant for chicken. Need to find some one who reads chinese and tell me how to use it for steam chicken.....

seasoning by melmok
photo by melmok

No comments: