Wednesday, March 30, 2005

early morning

Came in to the office at 6.30am. Yes! 6.30am. This is what you have to do when you don't have a car. My dad’s car was giving some problems yesterday. Something to do with the starter or some thing, was never to good with car stuffs. Got a ride from my mother cos she like to leave the house ‘extra’ early every day to avoid the traffic. Ah..waking up at 6.00am is a tough job.

Mom: took your handphone?
Me: yah….(still in the sleeping mode)

Yet again…. When I came to the office… I realize that I didn’t bring my handphone. It’s on the bed…. Sigh…

As I was saying… came in at 6.30am. Hoping that the door would be open by then. Lucky me, the security guard opens the door at 6.30am daily. Did my usual stuff, black coffee with a ciggie. Sitting there at the pantry, I started my imagination again.
What is wrong with me!? Went back in to the office and started blog hoping.
Giss… I think I’m addicted with reading blogs…. Well, that’s the purpose of blogs rite. To let other people, strangers read your blog. Told my self that I should get an early start. Finish up my work early. But instead I blog hop.

Now it’s back to work.

No comments: