Thursday, March 3, 2005

Finally...

After a few interrogations, I manage to get my self a place in the Japanese class-Japanese Language (Beginner1). My enthusiasm of learning the language was pumping up for the pass 2 months. I’m very curious to know what the ‘bosses’ were talking in the pantry. LOL. It’s not that…. I’ve always wanted to learn the language and besides the classes is free! But then after the interrogations that I have to face with the organizer of the class, my ‘interest’ in the language was beginning to fade …..

“There’s a lot of students now. There’s no more place (for you). Your department is very different from the rest you know… You guys don’t need to learn and use it.
Why do you want to learn the language huh…? You only. wanna learn it for fun right… huh? ’

"Ahh... It's an extra language that I can learn" I replied.

Few days later she told me that the classes held in pairs. That there's an extra seat for me. After some disscusion with the sensei, they agreed to let me join.

Sigh....
The tone that she used was kinda offensive to me… but then again, I might be just to sensitive… hhmmm…..

I was praying that the class would not be boring and I would be able to hype up my enthusiasm in the language. I’m back in the game!. I spend the whole night trying to pronounce the vowel correctly. Still trying to remember what my sensei was saying….

Ah…… (a)
Ee…… (i)
Oo…… (u)
Eh…… (e)
O…….. (o)


The first assignment for next week is to pronounce my name and my hometown in Japanese.

Me ri sa from Su bang Jya ya?

I think so…

No comments: