The week without my coll wasn’t as bad as I thought that it would be. I survived! I was just freaking my self out. But then again, it’s too soon to tell.
I have decided that since I can’t go to my Bali holiday I’m going for my tattoo. Then I would have to wait for probably another 2 months before I head of for my diving cert. That’s if I can save enough money by then. It totally slip my mind that I have to pay cash for the diving cert. Yeah, credit card was my intention. Ah….. the wonders of Credit Cards. Swipe swipe swipe…… Hmm… I wonder would Eddy except credit card. Hehehe