Thursday, March 17, 2005

Looking forward to something

Konechiwa…
Had my 4 Japanese class yesterday. Either I’m slow… or the sensai was going really fast with the Japanese class.

I was looking forward to the MATTA fair last week. I had the whole thing planned. But unfortunately, things didn’t go the way I planned it. It turned out that the whole package was beyond our budget. I was looking forward to Bali. Sigh. I was ready to swip my credit card for the trip then head off to the next spot to get my camera. Instead, I walked out with disappointment after calculating the budget trip for KY. If only he had enough budget to go to Bali.

I wanna get out from the country for a few days!! I wanna look forward to something other then my Japanese class. I guess I can only look forward to click away my new camera.

No comments: